Mohammad Rizwan’s innings have stayed absolutely incredible as the first Pak vs SA T20I has ended in Pakistan’s favor. The wicketkeeping batter has helped the nation to secure a one-match command over the guests in a three-match series.
However, it is only a run three-run victory and could have ended in South Africa’s favor, but here is the reason (watch photo).
When back-to-back wickets fell for Pakistan, Rizwan came in the ground to steal the show. He remained unbeaten smashing 104 runs and alone concluded more than half of the runs from Pakistan’s end. Here are his records:
Pak vs SA 1st T20I: Here are Rizwan’s records
- 1st Pakistani wicketkeeper to hit a hundred in T20Is
- Second Pakistani to score a hundred in T20Is after Ahmed Shehzad
- Second Pakistani to score a hundred in all three formats; ODI, Test; T20I
- The only Pakistani player to have the most number of sixes (7) in a T20I game
- 5th wicketkeeper in the world to score a hundred in T20I
- 1st player to smash a hundred at Gadaffi Stadium in T20I
- 2nd the wicketkeeping batsman in the world to score a T20I hundred
- 2nd centurion as a wicketkeeper in all three formats (1st: Brendon McCullum)
Source: Zainab-writes-cricket Instagram