Danish Aziz, a mentionable name from the list-A and first-class cricket, is once again ready to lock horns with the PSL defending champions, Karachi Kings, as the sixth edition of the Pakistan Super League (PSL) is a few days ahead.
The all-rounder made his debut for the red-blue men back in 2018 and has stayed the part of list-A, first-class cricket from 2017 and 2014, respectively. He will be seen playing with some of the big names from the cricketing fraternity.
Gaining acknowledgment in T20 and list-A cricket, the player cannot impress the management and audience in first-class cricket. However, he has been part of the side multiple times but has not recorded many matches and stats than the list-A and T20s.
Danish was in an exclusive interview with Cricketholic. Our representative asked him a few questions. His answers, along with our queries, are posted below:
- What do you foresee from Karachi Kings, and what will you be accomplishing for the contestant?
Appreciating the superintendence, I would prefer to play for them, willing to clutching the Champions name once again.
2) What will you be acquiring from the players related to your similar skill-set, such as Imad Wasim or Mohammad Nabi?
My inclination will be attending to adapt their expertise to heighten my abilities.
3) Notably, Danish had sojourned part of Pakistan ‘Shaheens’ when the squads voyaged New Zealand for two-match Test and three-match T20I series. Upon summoning that what he has learned from there, Danish stated,
The conditions are worth mentioning as the ball bounced well there. The pitches and conditions made me learn new tactics that I have embraced.
4) As you have latterly been blotched on the finishing role, do you seek to advance your offerings to a range to get indications in the imminent World Cup squad?
The finisher spot has often puffed to match-winning circumstances. I will try to penetrate to this place to accommodate the team conquer.
5) Your memorable knock from?
The 72* against the KPK is a favorite as the bowling depth of Pakhtoons was quite ruling. Also, as it was the T20 format, so I invoke this inning.
6) We have witnessed your bombastic batting multiple times. Are you sharpening on enhancing your bowling skills?
Every player has an edged and a normal side. I try to concentrate on my bowling, too, but he has a good grip on the bat.
7) Your favorite cricketing hero?
I followed Kumar Sangakkara and his batting style.
We will come up with more interviews from the domestic and international world. Stay tuned!